Chemical Composition Test

We took a test over chemical composition. I'm not going to say it went very well. Some of the questions weren't very hard, but I had to guess on at least five problems because I ran out of time to test. I feel like I didn't do too bad on the rest of the test, so I'm not too worried. Most of the problems were very gross. They didn't contain too much math. I skipped most of the long problems because I didn't have time to simply do them.

Since we're on chemical composition, I'd thought I'd attach a link here about the cosmos since they are so interesting and mysterious. This link will show you the chemical makeup of the entire universe. If you're feeling adventurous, there is much more information on that website just waiting to be read!

No comments:

Post a Comment