Chemical Reaction Test

The exam over chemical reactions was a little difficult. There were some rules when it came to writing a chemical formula that I didn't understand, therefore making my grade worse. I felt I had a decent understanding over what chemical reactions were, why they took place, and the different kinds. Check out this video here from Kahn Academy about chemical reactions for a good overview of the unit.
One of my problems was also balancing equations. I, regretfully, fell asleep for the balancing equations lesson and never taught myself the lesson. I wasn't so hot on the subject, hurting my grade on the test. Using this practice really helped me, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I could honestly say that I was in the same boat as you were during this test. I felt that I had a good understanding of the subject, but when I got to the test I had no idea where to pull my answer from. I relied on memorizing the equations (which I did) to do well on the test, but I wasn't able to figure out which equations to even use in the first place. Oh well, relying on memory doesn't seem like a great option for this class so practice is probably the only way. Good luck on Tuesday's unit test!

    ReplyDelete